WE ARE PLANNING ON OFFERING HOUSE BASKETBALL THIS SEASON!
Due to the Covid-19 and CDC guidelines for community sports, this season's House Basketball Program will have some modifications to create a safe and fun environment for all those involved.
DATES: Starting the week of January 4 (6 weeks)
- Groups will be split by grades and schools to create cohorts that will practice and play as a group.
- Groups will meet once each week for 90 minutes, which will be split into practice and game time.
- Practice/Game times will be determined by number of participants and coaches schedules. These may be a weeknight or on Saturdays.
- Program will start the Week of January 4 and run for 6 weeks.
- A limit on the number of spectators may be in place in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- There will be no special requests this season.
- Click Here for a full set of rules and guidelines.
RESIDENT RATES (Fee includes a t-shirt)
$45 - UNTIL DECEMBER 18
$55 - STARTING DECEMBER 19
Due to limited space available we will only be accepting Bangor Residents for this program.
IF INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING and/or COACHING a House Basketball Team, please CLICK HERE