Bangor Parks & Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Teen X-Treme Travel Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This camp will offer a safe and fun place for the kids entering grades 6-9. Each week will spend a day doing fun games and activities in Bangor including, Pancoe Pool, area beaches, and other spots.
We will be at the PAL center on Watchmaker Street this year. This space allows a teen center feel along with outdoor space for hiking, mountain biking, basketball and more. Due to COVID-19 we will be adjusting our weekly travel and trip destinations. We will be exploring, hiking, swimming and much more excitement. Campers will be asked to help in planning some of the activities and trips.
Due to limited space a $30 Non Refundable Deposit per week is due to hold spot (this deposit will be deducted from the total amount of camp)
CLICK HERE for the 2020 Teen X-Treme Safety Guidelines & Procedures
Resident/ $130.00 Non Resident/$140.00
AutoPay: Your credit card will be billed every Sunday starting the first week your child attends camp until your balance is paid off. No deposit necessary when you sign up for AutoPay but there will be a $30 cancellation fee for each week cancelled. Please call us at 992-4490 if you have any questions about AutoPay.
Example of Auto Pay: If you register your child for weeks 2, 5, and 6, your credit card will be billed the Sunday of week 2, 3, and 4. You will then be prepaid for week 5 and 6.
$30 non-refundable deposit for each week registered for.
This deposit will come off the weekly fee.
Camp fee $130
- Deposit $ 30
Remaining Balance Each week $ 100
CLICK HERE FOR PARENT PACKET
Campers are responsible for own lunch and spending money on trips
Minimum of 10 Campers / Maximum of 18 Campers
- $130 Per Week Residents
- $140 Per Week Non-Residents
- Swimming every week
- Bring a change of clothes every day
- Camp meets Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
- All cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the start date of the week being cancelled. And MUST be done online with the cancellation link. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- $30 Deposit is not refundable.
- Any refunds will be minus the $30 Non-Refundable Deposit.
- If registered for AutoPay, there will be a $30 cancelation fee for each week cancelled.
- Refunds will only be given to families that adhere to our cancellation policy and have an account without any past due balances. All refunds will be minus the non-refundable deposit.
Other possible Trips
- Jenkins Beach
- Mini Golf
- Go Karts
- Local Beaches
- Local State Parks
- Bar Harbor